Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I have a Choice

I was reading a friends blog a few days ago, and I can't tell you how amazingly perfect it was for me that day. She has a devotional type blog. She reminded me that I am a woman of God who has a choice!! Yes I do!!

When my circustances seem so far from what I'd hoped, and I feel like God's somehow maybe over looked me, or I feel unheard, leaving me with quesitons and doubts, I HAVE A CHOICE!! YEH!!


“Blessed are those who don’t doubt me.” (Matthew 11:6 The Living Bible)

I just love what you wrote Gail...thank you:) I made my choice!

http://www.gailrodgers.ca/index.php/site/devotionalItem/part_05_-_faith_to_trust_god/


No comments:

Post a Comment