Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009!!!



Simplicity is the word that comes to my mind. I set the table today after cleaning up all the Christmas Decor with Tory. A simple beige table cloth, 6 plates, 6 cups, cutlery and a candle in the middle. It is always amazing to me the relief I feel when I get my house back in order after the holidays. I crave normality. I crave a de cluttered kitchen. I crave simplicity! My table today seemed just as beautiful as the one set on Jesus birthday. But isn't that what makes the fine china so beautiful? That it's only used once or twice a year? How interesting that we miss both! I think this year that will be my resolution. Keeping it simple, enjoying my family and friends around me. Focusing on what God would have me do...It's a NEW Year! I know I will be excited to see my china again...next Christmas;)

Thank you Heavenly Father for bringing us through 2008. What a year! Lord I thank you that you go before us! We have so much to be thankful for! Thank you for simplicity and the beauty that you bring in every season. I love you.
In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment