Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Dreams Dearest


It was a long lesson to learn but you were right. I went looking for my ideals outside of myself, and discovered it's not what the world holds for you it's what you bring to it. The dreams dearest to my heart are right here...
-Megan Follows in Anne of Green Gables-

I love this quote, I was so Anne and sometimes still am! I seem to always be in some sort of trouble:) There have been so many times in my life where I went looking in all the wrong places.
Lord as I wait for you to make things clear and waiting is hard, I thank you that the dreams dearest to my heart are right here. Lord you are good, ALWAYS good. I love You and each and every lovely friend, each little one that calls me momma, and especially each one that tolerates me as who I am but challenges me with love. I love that you made me to be like you, and that you care about every hair on my head. I love that the plans you have for me are good and that I can trust you with my whole heart. I'm so glad you're my daddy and that you have not left me alone to figure things out. As I sang this verse in service today "My chains are gone, I've been set free, My God my Savior has ransomed me and like a flood his mercy reins, unending love Amazing Grace" I was reminded that you ARE so amazing Lord, and have so much to be thankful for. I have everything I need right here.
In Jesus Name
Amen




2 comments:

  1. Beauty Shawna. I Love how you are so *obviously* in Love with the One who has ransomed and set us Free. He is our All in All isn't He?--j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jess, I would be hopelessly lost with out Him:)

    ReplyDelete