Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brotherly Love




This morning is clean up day in our house. Everyone was sent off after breakfast to clean their rooms, to tidy up the basement and bathrooms. It's amazing to me that in the midst of a "clean up" day my children are hystericaly laughing and finding ways to make it fun!


I found Cole in Grace's room (instead of his own) helping her make the bed. She was standing there with folded arms crossed over her body because in her words "IT DOESN'T GO THAT WAY!". But then Grace would burst out into hysterics because Cole would say some sort of potty talk, or dramaticly throw himself across her bed, or pretend like he was dieing and make some sort of choking sound and fall on the floor. It was too cute! I just love how he is taking care of her even at there young ages of 6 and 4! In the end Grace was content with how her big brother finished the job.


This reminds me of my husband, and how he makes me laugh. How no matter how mad I am or hurt, he somehow gets me to crack a smile! Even when I am determined (and I can be VERY determined) he lovingly, persistanly and faithfully makes sure we get it all out! Somehow ending with laughing/crying exausted from tormenting each other with teasing love. How I can only give in because I can't stay mad anymore. Drives me CRAZY when I want to be mad!! What would I do with out you hun?


I think Cole is going to be just like you when he grows up! Loving, patient, gentle, kind, helpful, taking care of the special girls in his life, loving to make people laugh especially his wife when she's mad! I love you two boys! Atleast I get to keep one of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment