Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Friday, February 13, 2009

His eye is on the sparrow




I love God's word. No matter how I feel as long as I am willing to look past my own selfishness and emotions my father is always faithful to meet me.
Not even a sparrow, worth only half a penny, can fall to the ground without your father knowing it. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to Him than a whole flock of sparrows. Matthew 10:30

Do you know how loved you are? Do you know? Do you know God knows every hair on your head and how many He placed there? Do you know you are a son or daughter of the King? Do you know He has His eye on you?
I pray that you would find the Lord this Feb 14th. You are so very loved! More than you know! GOD IS LOVE! And He is the source of EVERY mercy and the God who comforts us! Cor.1:3
My heart is FULL to overflowing for each and every one of you in my life. I love you! And am so very thankful for you! Our only power and success come from Him! 2 Cor 3:5 and each of you are treasures from God!

p.s the heart picture is off a google internet search for hearts, and so is the sparrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment