Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Monday, September 19, 2011

A bunch of FIRST'S

September always feels like the beginning of the year for me. For obvious reasons like school starting and all of the kids activities gearing up to go. So lets look back over the last year, and I will tell you about all of our firsts!

First year living on an acreage I have to say has been everything I dreamed it would be! Here is a little peek...

First garden turned out to be a success!


First baby bunnies were so sweet that we kept making more!

First horse and first love for Kaehli...this will take a whole other post to talk about!

First time working on a Horse Ranch!


First year of Hockey for Cole!



First RODEO! YEE HAW!!!!

First farm Auction was so fun and I came home with treasure!


First time I walked down the driveway to water the flowers by the gate I stopped and whispered...Thank you God. Thank you for bringing us to this place, to this moment. I told Tory that we can get old now...and I know this is just the beginning!




















































2 comments:

  1. Great *firsts*! I hope you'll keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww,your momma is so happy for my girl. You touch my heart my sweet girl - my sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete