Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Much to say and learning how to put it to words...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010


2010 hmmmmmmm ten years has gone by so quickly. I find myself day dreaming often in 10 year increments. It must be a "getting older" thing now that I'm over 30. Did I just say that out loud?
So many things change in 10 years. Houses change, jobs change, your weight changes, your hair color changes, your style of clothes change, your car changes, change change change I could go on and on.

There are 2 things that have remained constant for me over the last 10 years. First God continues to prove himself to me. Me the doubter, the constant doubter (hang head here). But God my ever lasting loving God has shown me how faithful he is, how he still works miracles today, how he whispers in my ear. The latest thing he whispered in my ear just a few days ago was "I see you daughter". I was dreaming and wondering and started to shove those dreams back down where they couldn't possibly hurt me if I don't think about the ones that haven't come true. I heard it gentle and sweet but clear as day, "I see you daughter"!!!!!! I treasure those words. He sees ME! Little unworthy me! I know what ever 2010 brings my father God sees me and will take care of me! Whether my dreams come true or not I stand in His will and smile because He sees me. I couldn't say that a year ago!

The second thing that remains true and truer every day is the love my husband pours over me. I have failed him time and time again yet he continues to poor his love over me, and sheds my crazy woman mood swings like water off a ducks back ha! I don't know how he puts up with me or has for over 10 years but he has. And every hardship, every rejection, every hurt, every sting, every mountain, valley, desert storm, we find ourselves running into each others arms. 10 plus years of hard times (lots of good times too) has brought us closer together each one a reminder that all we have is each other. In the end I know who will be by my side. My best friend.

I look forward to what 2010 has in store. I know that with God and Tory and the kids by my side it's sure to be a marvelous wonderful adventure. Regardless of what the year ahead holds I know one things for certain we're gonna be closer at the end!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It's been a while and I love reading from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too....
    your momma

    ReplyDelete